Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti

I like spaghetti and I like chicken so I figured when I tried out this recipe it would turn out just fine.  I think I found the recipe at www.cooks.com but since I've somehow misplaced the printout so I can't be sure.  Nonetheless just trust me on this. 

Here's what you need:

ckn spaghetti

Boneless, skinless chicken breast

8 oz. Velveeta

1 can Rotel

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 package of spaghetti

milk

Here's what you do:

I used chicken that was ready to eat but sometimes I boil as much chicken as I need and then I cut it into bite-sized pieces.

Boil spaghetti according to package directions.

Combine: chicken, spaghetti, cream of mushroom soup and Rotel.

Melt Velveeta in microwave.  Stir in milk to make it as creamy as desired.

Combine Velveeta with remaining ingredients and serve. 

ckn spaghetti2

It turned out really good and the only complaint is that the cheese thickens as it stands.  So when reheating you probably will need to use a little more milk. 

~Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment