Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easy Chicken Parmesan

Another easy recipe was on the menu tonight.

Here's what you need:

Chicken nuggets

Spaghetti sauce

Mozzarella cheese

I'm not to specific on the amounts because it depends on how many you are cooking for.  I usually make about 4 or 5 nuggets a piece for us and adjust the other amounts based on how many nuggets I'm making.  It also depends on how much you like cheese and sauce. 

easy chicken parmesan 004

Here's what you do:

Follow the directions for cooking the chicken nuggets.

easy chicken parmesan 002

While the nuggets are cooking begin making the spaghetti noodles.  When the chicken nuggets are about 5 minutes from being done cover them with spaghetti sauce and add cheese on top. 

Once the nuggets are done (the sauce and cheese are bubbly) and the spaghetti is ready it's time to put it all together. 

easy chicken parmesan 009

Serve over a bed of spaghetti and enjoy~~

3 comments:

  1. I'll pass this along to my daughters! I am certain the grandgirls will find it yummy and it's such a time-saver for the moms!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about quick and easy! Thanks for stopping by AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks yummy! And so does the Biscuit Pizzas.
    You wrote a lovely post about your mom too. Did she read it?
    PS. I saw your question on my blog regarding the "spot the difference competition" - well here's a hint. Check the Shadows and the TV - they are the tricky ones.

    ReplyDelete