Saturday, May 1, 2010

One of my favorite quotes....

Vivian [to Edward] in Pretty Woman

Vivian and Edward are in the elevator on their way to the opera.  She turns to him and says, "If I forget to tell you later, I had a really great time tonight."  She has no idea whether or not she really would have a great time.  She was just making a choice.

And that's what I love about this quote.  It's about choices.  The choices you and I have the opportunity to make every day.

Think about it - if everyone made a choice to have a great attitude or chose to make it a great day how much better would the world be? 

Make it a great day today or not....

The choice is YOURS!

2 comments:

  1. I love the apples in the lobby. Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed eating chocolate all day today at work.

    ReplyDelete