Monday, August 31, 2009

Chicken Nacho Bake 08.30.09

Well we had another culinary adventure on 08.30.09.  Top on the menu was Chicken Nacho Bake.  This recipe is from Kraft Foods.  It's pretty easy to make and it smells delicious while it's cooking. 

Here's what you need:

4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1/2 cup salsa

1/4 cup sour cream

1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips

1/2 cup shredded cheese

blog pics 004

As always, I like to remind everyone that I do not follow the recipe exactly as stated.  As you'll notice I have 5 pieces of chicken and I didn't use the measurements as given.  I tend to use more than the recipe calls for.  I like to think of the measurements as guidelines. 

Here's how you put it all together:

1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Place chicken on foil covered baking sheet.  Slice three cuts on the top of each chicken breast.

2.  Top each piece of chicken evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips. 

blog pics 007

3.  Bake 20 minutes.  Remove from oven and top with cheese.  Bake an additional 10 minutes. 

blog pics 020

Here's how my attempt turned out.  It smelled so good as it was baking!  Yummy!  Let me know how yours turns out!

blog pics 022

~~ Enjoy ~~

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

  1. Cheese makes everything better I think! You are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete