Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beef Taco Skillet

Looking for a meal that you can make in minutes?  Then try this quick and easy Beef Taco Skillet dinner. 

Here's what you need:

1

1 lb. ground beef

1 can tomato soup

1/2 c salsa

1/2 c water

6 flour tortillas cut into 1" pieces

1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Here's what you do:

1. Cook beef in skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat.  Pour off fat.

2. Stir in soup, salsa, water and tortillas.  Heat to a boil.  Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.  Stir.  Top with cheese.  Makes 4 servings. 

 

Doesn't that look yummy?

3 

So from prep time to table you can have a meal ready in about 25 minutes.

~Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. I'm for sure making this meal this weekend. 4 servings = 1 Leif serving. Yumm all mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out GREAT! My only suggestion would be to specify the tortilla size in the recipie. I grabbed the large burrito size tortillas and when I cut up 6 of them it seemed to be ALOT of tortilla squares. I probably only added about half. Unless of course I was supposed to get the large ones and use all six of them, if that's the case I just chickened out =)

    ReplyDelete