Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chicken Florentine Casserole

It's been a while since I posted something on my blog so I figured I would post the newest recipe that I tried.  It's from the Kraft website and it's called Chicken Florentine Casserole and it was really, really yummy! 

Here's what you need:

chicken florentine 035

1 ob. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces

1 tub (10oz) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme

3/4 c milk

2 c cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta)

1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained

1 c Kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese

4 slices Oscar Mayer bacon, cooked, crumbled

I of course used more pasta, cheese and bacon then the recipe calls for just because I can. :)  Also, the tub of Italian cheese and herb cooking creme is something new and I'm sure you could make your own cooking creme.  Tom Thumb had it over by the cream cheese so that's what I used.

Here's what you do:

1.  Heat oven to 375*F.

2.  Cook and cut up chicken

3.  Stir in all remaining ingredients except bacon into a 1 1/2 qt. casserole that you've sprayed with cooking spray; cover.

4.  Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering and sprinkling with bacon after 15 min.

chicken florentine 042

It's really pretty simple and easy and it was really yummy.

~Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment