Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Sister

Originally I was going to post this for Gina's birthday.  It makes me happy to reminisce and look back on pics showing our many adventures together because I know there will be many more to come.

Gina is an awesome sister and an amazing aunt.  I am so grateful for her being there for me and my family and for being one of the best friends and certainly one of the best sisters anyone could ask for.  I love you.

My sister and I with our Grampa and Gramma and our two aunts Fabiola and Belia

misc old pics 001 (2)

At my sister's bachelorette party

misc old pics 001

With my brother-in-law and my sister when we were balloon handlers

misc old pics 002 (2)

Me and Gina with Bobby Witt

misc old pics 002

Us at a couple of Ranger games

misc old pics 004 (2)

misc old pics 011 (2)

Us with my mom at the fair

misc old pics 004

Us with Mom bowling on a family fun day

misc old pics 005

On our trip to Hollywood

misc old pics 005 (2)

At my brother's wedding

misc old pics 006 (2)

In Seattle at Pike's Place

misc old pics 009 (2)

On a road trip thru Oklahoma

misc old pics 011

In Waxahachie

misc old pics 013

At the Pink Pony in Vegas

misc old pics 014 (2)

With one of the Flying Men from Peru

misc old pics 014

With a random guy at the State Fair

misc old pics 015 (2)

My folks with us in LA trying to get on The Price Is Right

misc old pics 016

With Ronald McDonald

misc old pics 017 (2)

On one of my birthdays

misc old pics 037

At the Race for the Cure

misc old pics 019 (2)

On the border

misc old pics 018 (2)

At Gina's wedding

misc old pics 018

Fun times and fun memories.....so glad there is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment