Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas......" but wait!  What to my wondering eyes did appear but snow on Christmas eve! 

My house didn't receive as much snow as some areas but it was enough for me to call it a white Christmas.

just pics 190

Here's a close up in case you can't see it.  ;)

just pics 192

Christmas dinner this year was going to be at my sister and Jarrett's new house.  They made beef and chicken enchiladas.  Mmmmm.....

just pics 196

just pics 197

She had their house decorated with lots of snowmen which are my favorite.

just pics 204

just pics 194

They also had some yummy appetizers. 

just pics 193

Frankie, Allison and Hailey were not able to make it because poor Hailey had a virus.  Hopefully we'll get to see them soon.

The rest of us did enjoy the food, fellowship and had fun!  We played a game called Apples to Apples which was a totally random but fun game.  We laughed a lot.  And not just because Marvin kept saying zucchini.  LOL!

just pics 200

Wishing you Christmas happiness to warm your heart and home!

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know I got a good laugh from your snow pictures. I live in the area that had blizzard warnings for 48 hours and over a foot of snow when it was all done. I'm new to blogs so not sure if my comment will post correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't see many blizzards except at the Dairy Queen. :)

    ReplyDelete