Monday, April 26, 2010

HEY KOOL-AID!!!

How many of you remember when you were a kid and your Mom would make Kool-Aid?  And on the back of the Kool-Aid packets there were Kool-Aid points you could save to get free stuff?  Yeah, well when I started having kids and making Kool-Aid I also started saving Kool-Aid points. 

Back in 2007 we remodeled our kitchen / living room.  Most everything was literally shoved in to the garage.  Everything.

Fast forward to one of our many attempts to clean our garage and I uncovered several plastic baggies filled with Kool-Aid points.  In fact I had over 750 of those little suckers.

I looked up on the internet to see if I could still do anything with them and sure enough you can.  This promo ends 06/30/2010 so don't delay!  Click HERE and get all the details. 

Staci, one of my friends, was kind enough to help me count them.  I put them in an envelope with a check to cover P&H and mailed it off. 

In just a few short weeks I received.....

004

So dig around and see if you have any Kool-Aid points lying around.  Time is running out!  I almost threw them away and instead I got some pretty cool t-shirts out of it! 

High 5 for Kool-Aid points!

2 comments:

  1. Oh MAN! I Did throw out my Kool Aid Points!! I had a cookie tin FULL of them! A couple years ago I checked online to see what they had and there wasn't anything on there! The points were gone! No list of items, no order form...Nothing! People must have complained and they brought it back....but I lost all my points... sad times.... But at least I have a big red pitcher, 6 red cups and a tennis playing Kool Aid man from before!

    ReplyDelete