Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Quick Trip To Washington

December 2010

 

We decided to head to Washington for a quick weekend trip to see some of my kids.  We were actually surprising them by bringing ~M~ along so when I took my usual food pic to post to facebook I only took a pic of my food.

1

Sarah actually saw this pic I posted and she did agree that she thought it was just me coming because there was only one plate of food.  Haha!  So sneaky!

I played my usual "What's In The Seat Pocket In Front Of Me" game.

2

3

4

Came up with nada but that's okay.  You win some and you lose some.  Besides, there was a plethora of reading material to be looked through.

5

The vomit bag apparently doubles as a seat savor.  I wouldn't sit where I thought there might be vomit so I would go out on a limb and say it's very effective. 

6

One thing I like to do when flying is look through the safety guide and admire the artwork or at the very least add my own comments.

7

So this lady randomly opens the overhead compartment with a total disregard for the safety of the passengers sitting below it. 

8

Has she not listened to ANY of the cautions that the flight attendants caution us about?

Now this guy is trying to cut in line.  Hasn't he heard the phrase, "Women and children first"? 

9

That's okay - the lady ends up shoving him out the door.

10

I visited the bathroom on the plane out of necessity.  My eyes were turning yellow.  I have this "thing" about bathrooms and if you follow my blog (and you should because all the cool people are following it) you already know that.  Anyway - it's a small space and flushing it creeps me out.  I managed to get through the ordeal and snap a pic.  I am a professional folks.

11

Here's my snack.  And before you ask the answer is no.  The airline did not serve champagne with my orange juice so no mimosas for me.  I was so obviously not in first class where I belonged.

12

The book you see on the left is my new journal for my blog notes.  Pretty cute, isn't it?!

We're almost there.....

P.S. I'm still waiting for Southwest Airlines to hire me for an awesomely fantastic job

2 comments:

  1. I played your seat back treasure game to and from Florida a couple weeks ago! Sadly I did not find any treasure.

    ReplyDelete