Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Gift Tags

So one of my "resolutions" for 2013 was to do at least two crafty things a month and so my first project was to repurpose a gift box into gift tags. 

One of my gifts this Christmas came in a super cute box with snowmen, penguins and Santas on it.  I LOVE snowmen so even though the bottom of the box was not reusable I wanted to do something with the top.  I had used some Christmas cards from years past as Christmas tags (not an original idea I know) and figured that I could just cut the box into little squares and make gift tags out of it.  Now it would have been awesome if I had taken a pic of the box before I cut it up but you'll just have to use your imagination but here's the finished product. 

ms hobby lobby 003

On the left you'll see a larger snowman that was also from a gift box and one towards the bottom that was from some paper.  I'm still not sure what I will use them for but they are ready for some fun future crafting!  :)

What types of crafting have you done lately?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment