Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I formulate plans

...I mean doesn't everybody?  For example, if I am on a bridge I plan for what I'd do in case I was in an accident and my car fell into the water.  You know - like I think I would need to wait for the car to fill up to a certain point and then I could open the door and swim to safety.  After, of course, first unlocking my seatbelt.  Because you need to know what to do in case that happens, right?   

Or if I am walking down a street or alley and two surly people are approaching me, I need to plan an escape route in case I'm attacked.  Because I am known for walking down alleys and in streets where surly people are.  But still, I like to have a plan, like I would duck around this car or jump over those shrubs.  You know, just in case it happens I will have a plan of what to do.

What?  You don't do that too?  I guess it's just me but I'm a planner.  I feel better having a plan and knowing what I would do.  Comment and let me know if you have ever formulated a similar plan.  Surely I can't be the only one. 

2 comments:

  1. I do this all the time! In fact I do it so much I sometimes catch some heat from the wife unit because it often prevents me from being spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are the only two people that do this. But when a situation arises you and I will be prepared...the others sadly will not.

    ReplyDelete