Saturday, November 27, 2010

Game Day - TX Longhorns 11.13.10

Our morning started out great with an awesome breakfast at Juan in a Million.  We've been Texas Longhorn fans for a while but had never actually been to a game. 

We changed into our Longhorn gear and headed to the game.  (Can you spot my USAF Parent Pin?  It's there - I always wear it!)

1

Here's me with Bevo from our Co-op shopping trip earlier in the day.

2

3

Check out the horns on this car - haha!

4

Our first close up view of the Darrell K. Royal stadium

5

Here we are inside the stadium - SO EXCITED!!!

6

7

My daughter Anna sent some Longhorn love from Washington.

8

You know I had to check out the bathroom!

10

9

That's right ~ M giving a H!GH 5!!

11

Did I mention what row we were on?

12

Yes, that's right - a not so obvious 5 alert.  6 + 8 = 14 and 1 + 4 = what's that you say?  I can't hear you?! That's right....5!!!!!

Look!  There's Mack Brown!

13

A view from the North end.

14

The stadium was pretty full.

15

16

Need I say more?

18

I've got some videos of the band because I am a proud band nerd.

The team coming out on the field.

 

Half-time show

 

Half-time exit

 

We had a super time and so glad we went even though we did lose.  We made some great memories and there are more to come...

2 comments: