Saturday, July 25, 2009

A visit with my niece HP

 

We were able to stop by and visit with my beautiful niece HP. 

austin and hailey paige 166

She is just too stinking cute!  All the girlies and ~H~ got to hold her. 

austin and hailey paige 115

~A~ and HP

austin and hailey paige 137

~S~ and HP

austin and hailey paige 111

~K~ and HP

austin and hailey paige 124

~H~ and HP   -  and here’s an interesting note.  Hans is my firstborn and his name starts with H A.  Hailey is my brother’s firstborn and her name starts with H A.  Guess what my sister needs to do?

A friend of my brother’s and Allison’s got them a pink bat with her name engraved on it.  My sister also completed her special hand sewn blanket and it turned out really well!

austin and hailey paige 108

austin and hailey paige 134

austin and hailey paige 135

To sum it all up I can’t wait until our next visit with little HP. 

austin and hailey paige 129

2 comments: