Friday, July 31, 2009

We shopped till we dropped…..

…..and then we crawled.  Seriously we started off our day by heading out to Tanger Outlet Mall in Terrell Tx.  Our first stop was Rue21 and it was fun checking out all the clothes that were too young for me and/or didn’t fit.  That’s okay – the girlies had fun shopping there.  We bought a few things and just as we were wrapping up there Aunt G arrived and we headed to Carmona’s for a little lunch.   

securedownload

I had beef fajitas and they were delicious!

friday fun day with the girlies 027

~A~ and ~K~

friday fun day with the girlies 028

Aunt G and ~A~

friday fun day with the girlies 032

Me and ~S~

You know I love a great bathroom pic and on the door of the ladies restroom was this lovely….er….painting thing.

friday fun day with the girlies 065

I wasn’t sure if you could appreciate the beauty of it so I took a close up.

friday fun day with the girlies 066

I am not a painter so I will refrain from any further comments and just appreciate the art for what it is.  A painting of a woman on a bathroom door in a restaurant.

There was a hottie waiting by the door and he agreed to have his picture taken with us. 

friday fun day with the girlies 074

We stopped by Old Navy next and found a really cute dog there!

friday fun day with the girlies 075

~K~ and the friendly doggie

friday fun day with the girlies 076

~S~ met some new friends there as well!

friday fun day with the girlies 077

Me and my youngest triplet ~K~ 

friday fun day with the girlies 078

~K~   ~A~   ~S~

friday fun day with the girlies 084

~S~ and her buddy Batman

We had a fun time but boy was I tired after we finished!  We spent about 6 hours shopping…..who does that??!!  I think girlies were tired too….

friday fun day with the girlies 079

We’re headed out for more shopping fun tomorrow.  What can I say?  I like to torture myself. 

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment: