Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So I Married A Mailman....

....and therefore I enjoy taking pics of post offices and mailboxes. 

mini ltv celebration station mail box

And as an AFWingMom I've had the opportunity to capture these pics...

Lackland AFB Post Office, San Antonio TX

lackland po

The Sheppard AFB Post Office, Wichita Falls TX

sheppard po

And on my many travels I've been able to snap these lovely photos...

San Antonio TX PO

sa po

Hebron Nebraska PO

sd jan 2010 062

Wichita Falls, TX PO

wichita falls po

Wall, South Dakota PO

south dakota1 208

Rapid City, SD PO

sd jan 2010 313

Some mailbox pictures...

old 002

sd jan 2010 244

south dakota 027

south dakota1 274

Post Office and mail truck from back in the day...

old 001

Here's a close up of the hottie running the Post Office window.

old 005

old timey

~M~ has been a mailman for 26 years and is a city carrier.  He likes what he does and he's good at his job.  All his patrons love him. 

Anytime I see a Post Office or a mail truck I think of my husband and smile.  :) 

snowy ltv

repsect the star

6 comments:

  1. are you excited that Marvin is about to have Saturdays off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, I followed you here from Airmanmom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis he doesn't have Saturdays off yet...but yes it will be cool when he does! :) How's things going your way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarge Charlie - well welcome to my little part of the blog world! I follow Airman Mom and have seen your comments. Thank you for your service! It is greatly appreciated. My blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that.....hope you enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AFWingMom,I came for a visit from AirmanMom's web sit.I hope that you and your family have a blessed Easter.I'm adding you to my Military related blog roll.this way I will be stopping by to visit from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well thanks Mike for stopping by! I hope your Easter was a blessed one as well. Could you send me a link to your Military related blog? I'd love to read what you have going on in your part of the world....

    ReplyDelete