Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Hailey

Why is little Miss Hailey happy?  Well, it's because it's her birthday of course!!  Our sweet little niece celebrated her 1st birthday and we were happy to be a part of the fun.

My brother and sister-in-law invited everyone over for a cookout and cupcakes.  Combine those two things with cute decorations and an adorable little girl and it makes for a great time.

So here are some pics...well a lot of pics from the party.

hailey bday 028 hailey bday 030 hailey bday 033 hailey bday 059 hailey bday 060 hailey bday 061 hailey bday 065 hailey bday 073

Aunt Gina and Uncle Jarrett got her a laptop.  I think she's on facebook now chatting with her friends.

hailey bday 083

We got her a tiny piano....great noisemaker.  :::giggle:::

hailey bday 089

And we got her a little kitchen.  She's totally digging it as you can tell. ;)

hailey bday 091

Here's Hailey playing the piano.  I do believe she's a child prodigy.

hailey bday 099 hailey bday 102 hailey bday 104

Guess what Hailey?.....

hailey bday 106

It's time for cupcakes!!!

Now...hmmm...what should I do in this situation?

hailey bday 117

I think maybe I'll take a small taste....

hailey bday 120

Yes...that's what I'll do...a small taste.

hailey bday 129

Ohhhh...that was good.  I think I'll try some more.

hailey bday 132

hailey bday 143

hailey bday 146

Gramma and Hailey

hailey bday 180

hailey bday 185

Frankie and Allison gave Hailey a red wagon for her birthday.  Hailey and her cousin Taylor had fun going for the first ride in it!

hailey bday 198

hailey bday 207

My brother and my precious niece Hailey

hailey bday 229

hailey bday 232

Such fun times with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment