Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Reception

The wedding ceremony was beautiful and now my oldest son is a married man.  Here is the happy couple shortly after being pronounced husband and wife.

1 2

Hans being Hans...

3

Signing the marriage license

4 5 6 7 8

Me and Nick, my favorite Airman

9

Me and M

10

The dinner was delicious but unfortunately the pics I took didn't turn out.  I did get some of the cupcakes and the wedding cake.  The cupcakes were yummy.

12 13 14 15

Cutting the wedding cake and having fun

16 17 18 19

My Dad and Mom enjoying the reception

21

Mom, Gina and Jarrett

22

It's so wonderful being married to and sharing an awesome life with your best friend!!

23 - Copy

CHEERS!!!!!

24

The tossing of the garter

25

Hans and Corey

26

Happy times!!

27

Tossing Hans in the air

29

Fun pics with the wedding party

30 31

HAPPY COUPLE!!

32

No comments:

Post a Comment