Sunday, July 18, 2010

Presents for the 4th of July

So my husband is a mailman as you may already know from one of my previous posts.  If you didn't know or don't remember you can click here and learn more. 

I'm used to him receiving gifts around Christmas.  He's an awesome mailman and his patrons love him.  But you can imagine my surprise when he called and told me that he had received a present for the 4th of July. 

One of his patrons on his route gave him this

1

Huh?  Did you notice the paper in the top left corner that it was wrapped in?  If not, here's a close-up. 

2

Yes, that's Christmas paper.  It was an interesting gift and definitely a unique time to receive one.  My favorite part is now all the letters are lining up because they hear he's got swagger, but he kicks them to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger.....

3

High 5 for an awesome gift!

2 comments:

  1. LMBO!! Thats great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! I've GOT to start being more attentive to our mailman. In fact, being attentive at all:-(

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete