Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have fat feet and I cannot lie...

And I love shoes.  All kinds of shoes.  I mean ask any girl if she loves shoes and she'll say yes.  If she says she doesn't challenge her and ask her how many pairs she owns.  Don't allow any excuses to explain the reasons why she has so many.  Simple answer is - she loves shoes.

I have what I consider small fat feet.  I typically wear a 5 or a 5 1/2 wide.  I often blame this on my Mom because she also has wide feet.  Instead of blaming I should thank her for passing down the legacy of fat feet.  So thanks Mom!  I would probably have more shoes if I didn't have a fat foot but I do so I don't.

Anyway Payless Shoe Source had a BOGO 1/2 off sale and they're about the only place that sells my size shoe.  I wear black shoes to work and there were several cute styles so I went crazy ~ haha!

Here's what I got...

Pair #1  Jadore

fat feet 007

Pair #2  Frannie

fat feet 011 (2)

Pair #3  Interet

fat feet 009

Pair #4  Juge

fat feet 010

and finally....Pair #5 (I LOVE the #5) Feebe

fat feet 011 (3)

Oh wait.....you thought I stopped with pair #5?  Did you forget it was a BOGO 1/2 off sale?  I told you I went CRAZY!  I bought pair #6.  A classic timeless pump that never goes out of style.  High heels tend to give an illusion of longer, more slender and toned legs.  Not sure if that's working for me but the shoe is really sweet.

And now...Pair #6  Karma

fat feet 014

So ladies ~ how many pairs of shoes do you own?

i have fat feet 018

1 comment:

  1. As Justin Timberlake would say, "you're bringing sexy back".

    ReplyDelete