Sunday, October 3, 2010

The "What's In The Seat Pocket In Front Of You" Game

I am always looking for new games to invent.  I will play a game when I'm in traffic where I "read" the license plates of the cars around me using the military alphabet.  You can do it too, it's pretty easy. 

So a new game I invented is called the "What's In The Seat Pocket In Front Of You" Game or the "Airplane" Game for short.  For those of you that choose to play please be on the lookout for my precious Nancy Drew book that I placed in the seat pocket in front of me and forgot to retrieve.  You can read all about that mishap here

So in our game today folks in seat pocket #1 I found a battery.  It was not the kind I use or needed so that treasure will remain for another lucky contestant.

1

I get to play two times because M was with me.  :)  In seat pocket #2 we found some candy wrapper remnants, a pen (which I ummm "borrowed" to write the notes for this blog) and lo and behold the mother of all treasures.  Two, yes TWO lovingly decorated barf bags.  I'm thinking there may be a definite market for that.

2

5

Treasure #1 is an ode to Mom as it's clearly labeled, "Mom's Barf Bag".  Everyone will know who this gem (and perhaps it's contents) belongs to.

6

Treasure #2 is a bounty of hidden pictures and meanings.  We weren't able to decipher all of it but my favorite part was the poem.  It said:

daddy I am so so sorry yeah

we just like to party party party

yeah

hmmmm....I'm not expert but that's got a lot of potential. 

As you notice from the other pics there are various doodlings on there and several one-liners.  I thought it was the most creative use of a barf bag that I had ever seen.  I'm thinking of auctioning it off on ebay....any takers?

9

10

coming home 039

So there you have it folks - the most awesome find in the history of "What's in the seat pocket in front of you" game!!

3 comments:

  1. That is such freakin' greatness! I LOVE it! It looks like she was a wee bit confused where bada bing (bang) was concerned, but yeah - those are, indeed, great finds, that I think might fare well on ebay!!! I'll even be your first bidder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you assume it's a girl...haha!! This was an unsigned piece which lowers the value somewhat but I still think it will bring BIG BUCKS! Maybe the bang bang references were just her obsession with guns. Or that song by Patty Smyth - A Warrior. Sadly we may never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know that I always read your blog. Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete