Monday, January 2, 2012

Clement Railroad Hotel and Museum

Our next stop was the Clement Railroad Hotel and Museum.  It's a small spot in the middle of a sleepy little town. 

When we first walked in no one was around so we took it upon ourselves to start browsing the displays and exhibits.

There was a display with some Coke items and y'all know I love Coke! 

More pics as we were browsing around...

Later on a docent did come by and she was very helpful and informative.  We also had a great convo with the guy in the train room.  There was also a really nice man in the gift shop area.  It's just really awesome when we get to meet some nice folks with interests different from ours.

Y'all know I have a thing about bathrooms...right?  Well here are a couple of pics of bathrooms that y'all might enjoy. Pay close attention to the warning on the second photo.

our trip 444 our trip 474

I'm in the banking business so the Confederate money was interesting.

our trip 457 our trip 453

I just love looking at old things and while not necessarily my decorating style I do love all things vintage and would love to have them in my home.

our trip 442 our trip 436

Such a fun time in a little sleepy town...now we were off to Loretta Lynn's place.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment