Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peabody - Little Rock

On our way home we passed a couple of water towers.  I do love water towers although I don't have a specific reason for that love.  I used to have a strong recurring dream about one falling but haven't had that dream in a long, long time.

4 1

Here we are...passing into Arkansas.

3

We made it to Little Rock where I again booked us a fabulous room at the Peabody.  The front desk greeted us warmly when we arrived and had the bellman bring up our bags to our room. 

We were given a room with a river view and it was awesome!!

20

8

We must have looked pretty ragged because we had changed and went back downstairs and asked the front desk to recommend a place to get a drink and a quick bite to eat and the same front desk attendant that had greeted us earlier asked if we were staying in the hotel...haha!!  He recommended we try a place that was called I think, Big Whiskey's

19

18

We headed that way and since it was a weeknight it was pretty empty.  We settled ourselves in a cozy corner booth and ordered some drinks and something to eat.

16

17

Fun times with my man... <3 live <3 laugh <3 love <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment