Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zesty Italian Baked Chicken

Tonight I tried a new recipe.  I really like trying new recipes and ~M is more than happy to participate in my experiments so it's a win for everyone!

Here's what you need:

zesty italian baked chicken 014

Chicken breasts, I used 2 large boneless skinless

1/2 c miracle whip

1/2 c Italian dressing

1 T Italian seasoning


Here's what you do:

Heat oven to 350. 

1.  Combine miracle whip, Italian dressing and Italian seasoning together.

2.  Place chicken in baking dish and spread 1/2 of the miracle whip mixture over one side of the chicken.

3.  Bake for 30 minutes, turn and spread the remaining miracle whip mixture over the chicken.

3.  Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes.

zesty italian baked chicken 017

Super easy and it turned out great!  There were no leftovers ;) so I'm not sure how it would be reheated.  Let me know if you try it!

<3 enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment