Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1 Year and 101

So one year has passed since I became a world renowned pop culture iconic blogger.  Well...let's just say a year has passed since I started blogging and it also happens to be my 101st post. 

I realized a little late that I had already posted my 100th blog.  Nonetheless these are two pretty big milestones for me.  I'm just a little bit proud that I've kept at it for a full year.

 

Many things have happened....

We've tried some new quick and easy recipes

Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole

last day 041 - Copy

Quick Italian Soup

quick italian soup blog 033 - Copy

Biscuit Pizza

pizza 017

We've traveled some places

south dakota reptile gardens 10.09

south dakota1 10.09

south dakota ellsworth 10.09

south dakota 10.09

san antonio 05.10

We've celebrated and remembered some special moments

Gina's wedding

gina wed

Nick's graduation from BMT

BMT grad ..10.08

We remembered my Grampa

Grampa

And we're celebrating new additions to our family

My wonderfully sweet niece Hailey

hail

My new daughter-in-law Kelly 

the ring3 - Copy

I've really enjoyed it and am really looking forward to what this year will bring.  My solemn promise to my ka-jillion-billion fans...I mean my 23 FABULOUS followers is I won't forget y'all when I am famous.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment