Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gina Graduated!!

In May my sister graduated with her Masters in Education from Texas A&M Commerce.  That's a lot of work that went in to getting that degree and I'm very proud of her perseverance and dedication.

1

2

Mom and Dad

3

Me and M

4 - Copy

grad3

grad4 grad5

We were proud to attend the ceremony that honored our graduate.  She's the first one of our family to achieve this level of education. 

grad6

Gina with Jarrett's family

grad7

grad8

Frankie, Gina and Me

grad9

grad10

grad11

We also took a complete family pic at Mom and Dad's house. 

grad12

And I also was able to snap this pic that was not in my collection before!  Awesomeness!!

grad13

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. It was definitely hard work and dedication that went into it, but I am finished. YEA me! I have to say I am quite proud of my accomplishment and the ONLY one in both families (immediate and extended) that has this high level of education. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a ton of hard work to attain your goal - I'm proud of you for accomplishing it! You set an awesome example for my kids and I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete