Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Exploring Lincoln City & Depoe Bay

We worked up an appetite and we ready to head to town for some food and fun.  The group recommended Mo's and it was a good choice.

1 2 3 4 5 6

I chose to try the famous clam chowder and cole slaw with shrimp on top.  I picked off the shrimp but the slaw was fine and the chowder was really, really good.

7

My main course was fish-n-chips. 

8

The bathrooms were awesome.  Well actually the door signs were awesome.  I love stuff that makes me laugh.

10 11

Again, warning signs

1314

I saw an awesome surfer dude....isn't he handsome?!

15

And my daughter....well she takes after me.

16

Oh and did I mention there were harbor seals there?  Very awesome!

17 18 19 20 21

Here's my feet - sort of in the ocean.  Or the harbor actually.

22

M pondering things - I really love this man.

23

My husband is just so much fun to be with.

24 25 26

We headed to Depoe Bay and had to make a stop at Ainslee's for taffy.

28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Gina and I also bought our very first Coach purses!  We got a super sweet deal and couldn't pass up the opportunity.

The sad thing is we missed soooo many cool shops that we didn't have time to stop in.  I guess that means we'll have to go back!!

27

So much fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Did you notice, that the handsome dude (that was on a homemade surf board) wasn't even in the WATER??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's crazy like that. It's a new thing called sand surfing that he invented and will undoubtedly make millions from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how do you know when the surf is up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has an inner sensor that tells him exactly when to make his move.

    ReplyDelete