Friday, June 25, 2010

Rainy Roast

Every time that we would walk to the beach we passed this tree.

1

It kind of reminds me of a jackal.  What do you think?

The forecast indicated rain was coming.  It still made for a great view.

2

Despite the rain we decided to have a roast out on the beach. 

3

We were having yummy hot dogs.  I think hot dogs taste so much better when they are grilled or roasted.

4

The rain wasn't bad but it was a little on the chilly side.

6 8 7

We had s'mores and they were good!

9 10 11

My girlies are so much fun!!!

12

13

And speaking of fun - this man really makes life so much fun for me!

14

This is a really cool pic taken by my daughter Anna.

15

The girlies helped gather some firewood and we took one last look at the beach.

18 17

Back at the house we played card games, ate popcorn and drank cokes and worked on the puzzle. 

19

We really had a fun time and the beach house where we stayed was perfect.  Thanks again to Sam and Cece for making it all possible!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I need to visit the North West Coast...
    Want to visit Seattle, WA

    Love your photos!! Looks like fun had by all.

    ReplyDelete