Sunday, June 13, 2010

Your Bucket List

I was browsing through blogs one night and I came across someone's blog called "My New Thing To Do" and at the bottom was her bucket list.  So what is a bucket list?  It's basically a list of things to do before you die. 

Now on her bucket list she had various items:  write a book, take some classes etc.  Included on there were some places she wanted to visit.  One of them was Mt. Rushmore.  That was on someone's bucket list? 

south dakota 126

I've been there!  I felt totally cool that I had already visited somewhere that someone else really wanted to visit. 

south dakota 176

What's on your bucket list? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming by to visit. I have not been blogging much lately, but have sure enjoyed connecting with new friends via the blog. As a retired police officer I wanted to share stories about my carrer, as a new photographer I wanted to share my photos and as a parent I wanted an outlet to just talk to others.
    I am jealous that you have in fact been somewhere that I can't wait to go visit. We are going to Mt Rushmore ...someday, hopefully before I die!!!! I better get a move on it, time's a wasting.
    Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete