Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On The Oregon Coast

We arrived at the coast after a few sightseeing side trips.  Standing on the beach looking out into the ocean is an amazing feeling. 

1 7

There's just really nothing quite like it.  We were already enjoying ourselves!!

2 4

Here's Mom and Dad enjoying one of their many strolls on the beach.

3

The things you find on the beach.  I could see myself becoming a bit of a beachcomber.  I loved looking for shells and just exploring everything.

5 6

My wonderful Mom and Dad.  It looks like they're having fun, right?!!

8

The beginning of the great puzzle put together.  I like puzzles but they require a certain amount of patience.  Know what I mean?

9

The sun is starting to set.....

11   10

Beautiful, amazingly wonderful day.

12

No comments:

Post a Comment