Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morning Explorers

We decided we were going to explore the coast early Tuesday morning to try and see some starfish and sea anemones.

2

I saw this cool rusted out tire on the way down to the beach.  I'm trying my hand at what I call artistic photos. 

1

Basically any pic I take that is random like this I "label" artistic.  No real reason.  Just because I can.

A couple of warning signs - YIKES!!

4 3

We some some boulders that are normally covered with water during high tide. 

5

We're headed to the left side of the cliff up ahead.

6

7

I think M is going to jump!  NOOOO!!  Don't do it honey!

8

Me and the best sister in the world!  She's really great!!

9

We were exploring and searching for marine life among the rocks. 

10 13

We found sea anemones.  Or at least we think that's what they are.  Pretty cool, huh?

11 15

And here are some baby clams - aren't they so cute??!!

12 14

I am pretty sure this is a man-eating shark.  Or maybe this is a hammerhead or something.  I'm not sure.  I am not a marine biologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

16

Hermit crabs.  I thought they were kinda cute.

17 18 19

M exploring. 

21

We really had so much fun. 

22

And finally you'll notice that CSI is on site collecting evidence in a freezer bag. 

23

Even despite a small mishap (I fell on the rocks but don't worry, I'm okay) the full day of fun was just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment