Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eating at Shari's Restaurant

Finally!  The day of the wedding rehearsal is here.  We started off the day by eating at Shari's.

1 3

We'd read (from the menu) that the cinnamon rolls were really good here so of course I had to order one.

8

Final verdict?  They were VERY good!

The odd thing about breakfast here was the fact that the breakfast entrees only came with one egg.  Completely threw M off because he always orders 2 eggs over easy. 

Here's what my Dad ordered.  That's right, my Dad.  I took a pic of someone else's food besides my own or M's plate:

7

This is what M ordered.  I basically ordered the same thing.  It's a version of eggs Benedict.  M had the "holiday" sauce on the side.   

4 5

M is a proud member of the "Clean Plate Club".

6

A great way to start our day.....

High 5 for yummy cinnamon rolls and a delicious breakfast!!

One more day until the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment