Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girlies Graduate!!

We started off our day by going to Old Country Buffet to get our day started.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? 

2 1

I love a buffet...so many choices, so little time.  I finally filled my plate with this:

3

The graduation ceremony was pretty much a regular ceremony until they broke out in a song a dance.  I do apologize for the somewhat shaky video.  I am not a professional!  ;)  Let's show them some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

This was followed by one of the teachers, Mr. Klos, also singing.

I like it when people are having a fun time and that's what these videos show - people having fun!

Afterwards it was time for more pics.

Girlies wearing their Toms!

6

Anna aka Bratwella

7 8

Sarah aka Hunny Bunny

9 10

Kat aka Kitty Kat

11 12

Girlies with Aunt Gina!

13

My beautiful girlies!

14

Nick and Aunt Gina

15

Me and M with the girlies

16

17

18

Me and my favorite Airman!

19

Brothers

20

Kelly and Hans one week before the wedding!

21

My kids - aren't they awesome?!!

22

I love my boys!

23 

Papa and Gramma with Nick

25

26 

It's always a proud moment in a parent's life when one of your children passes a milestone in their life. 

CONGRATS GIRLIES!  JOB WELL DONE!!  HIGH 5!!!!!

24

4 comments:

  1. oh so cute i love it! and mom just a little help with names its mr.klos not close

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I fixed his name! :) Thanks Hunny Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amie ~ yep girlies have finally graduated! They grow up fast....

    ReplyDelete