Saturday, June 26, 2010

Leaving the Coast

It was kind of a good news, bad news kind of thing. 

Good news is the puzzle was completed.

1.1

The bad news is we were leaving and heading back to Washington.  We really had a blast at the coast.  One of the cool things about Oregon is it is against the law to pump your own gas.

1.2 1.3

But the best news is we were heading back because there was a wedding coming up! 

Of course I was excited to see a Post Office.

2

They have these super cool trams in Portland.

3

Crossing a bridge to make a pit stop at Voodoo Doughnuts.

4

Check out my Voodoo Doughnut post to see what it's all about.

8

I was also happy to see a couple of water towers.

5

6

I took another spill on my backside.  Good thing I have lots of padding.

7

One thing that is really cool to me is when you see something or someone from your hometown.  It's like seeing a family member in a crowd of strangers.

8

The trip back to Washington was going well!  Let the wedding countdown begin....

3 comments:

  1. Who did you see from your hometown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe it's whom did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stevens Transport ~ they are based out of Mesquite! :)

    ReplyDelete